Search this blog

Translate

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mini Stuffed Peppers


Did i not post this recipe yet? I found it in the drafts! I got this recipe from a co-worker. I love peppers- and this is a great appetizer! Good for entertaining.

Ingredients:
1 package (8oz) cream cheese (softened)
1 Cup (4oz) Shredded Chedder Cheese
1 Cup (40z) Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
6 Bacon Strips, cooked and crumbled
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 lb fresh jalepenos, halved lengthwise and seeded (i also used mini red and yellow peppers)
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
Sour Cream, onion dip, or ranch for dipping

Directions:
In a mixing bowl, combine chesses, bacon, and seasonings. Mix well. Spoon about two tbls into each pepper half. Then, Roll in bread crumbs.

Place in greased baking pan. Bake uncovered at 300* for 20 minutes (30 minutes for a more mild flavor). Serve with sour cream or dip.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. This says by Steph, but it's really Jess.. I bumped it up for you, but then it counted as one of my posts.. sorry J!
    Also, I unfortunately can't make this here.. no Jalapeños.. I'd have to substitute for something not that great =(

    This is NOT a spicy food eating country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. nor is it a cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, jack cheese, ranch, or onion dip eating country!

    geez...

    ReplyDelete
  3. man! I don't know what'd i do with out cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, jack or ranch! Probably be a lot thinner =)

    ReplyDelete