Search this blog

Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mediterranean Chicken Rolls

After discovering Tomato Basil and Cucumber ice cream at Terre Adelice, my mind has been going kind of crazy.  I haven't been able to concentrate on anything concrete, but those are the best moments to let yourself be inspired by the colors in the kitchen.  I'm not sure how mediterranean this recipe is because it lacks mint, but it's MY idea, and I have no borders.
The loveliness of the crunchy scallions mixed with the creaminess of the avocado and hummus.
It feels like angels are carressing your tongue.
Why have I waited so long to discover this blend of flavors and aromas?
For 2
Ingredients:
4 chicken or turkey slices
1 tomato, chopped
1 avocado, cubed
1 red bell, diced
handful cilantro, chopped
handful scallions, chopped
1 Tbsp hummus
drizzle EVOO
1/2 extra special Lebanese spice mix
fresh ground pepper
I would have added some lemon juice if I had any left, but it was perfect anyway.
Directions:
Mix together, then make rolls with the chicken slices.
Right until the end of the Earth...
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment