Search this blog

Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate Chip Cookie Re-re-REEmiX

For many years, I have been tampering with Cookie recipes to find the optimal taste, texture and size. My favorite cookie is found in Chocolate Chip form; so naturally (and subjectively), I think I have discovered perfection. I am a texture person... I enjoy softness combined with chunkiness and sprinkled with easiness. So, if you are looking for a rock-hard cookie with one chocolate chip inside... then please move along.

I make these quite a bit: Birthdays, Greetings, Potlucks... i will be making them for the First Day of School on Tuesday. So here it goes. So easy, a 4-year-old can make it (seriously, these were made by a 4-year old, hence the invasion of rainbow sprinkles).

You will need:
1 Box Cake Mix
8oz Vanilla Pudding
1/4 cup Butter
1 egg
1 tsp Vanilla
1 bag of choco chip cookies
1 cup Sprinkles


Here's what you do:
Mix Butter and Cream Cheese. Add Egg and Vanilla. Mix.

Stir in cake mix, little by little. Add Choco Chips, Sprinkles. Stir

Bake 10 mins at 375*

Results Achieved:
An Explosion of Deliciousness in your Mouth.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment: