Search this blog

Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fibonacci Cauliflower

Nature makes things so naughty.  This roman Fractal Cabbage is almost too beautiful to dismantle.
Yet, tonight, it is looking at me with hungry eyes...
Fibonacci product from the Earth, I have not yet decided what to do to you;
Enjoy you raw, so I can appreciate your mathematical perfection tickling my senses,
Steam you for a warm meal to help me fight this cold?  Who would you like to be mixed with to bring out your flavors?
I must decide...


 My decision was to soup you, to let you cater to my needs.  I did break you off a bit to taste you raw at happy hour before making my final judgement call.  Your texture is so intriguing.
Serves 3
Ingredients:
3/4 head of Fractal Goodness
1/2 Zucchini, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tomato, chopped
1 Handful frozen peas
3 Tbsp Organic Oats (I will increase this next time.. I'm rediscovering the wonders of Oatmeal)
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Chicken Bouillon Cube (or Vege bouillon to keep it Vegetarian)
some Saffron
Lots of fresh pepper
Some extra special tangy sauce
Some EVOO for sautéeing
2 Cups water
Red Pepper Flakes
Top with a chopped Thai chili and some Parmesan and you have yourself a mindblowing throat healing magically mathematical meal. 
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment