Search this blog

Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tiger Wok

I was blown away by this fusion concept of a wok restaurant:
pile on what you want, then choose your pulp, sauce, noodle, and topping.
The picture doesn't do it justice, but here's how mine went:
Pile: Mango, Bells, Salmon, Shrimp, Calamari
Pulp: Ginger
Sauce: Galangal and Hot Chil
Noodle: Rice noodle
Topping: Cilantro

Wow.
The best part is, when the pictogram near the description of the sauce shows multiple chili peppers, there is actual HEAT behind them!!  Not like all those other Europeanized "ethnic" restaurants around here.  Seriously, who has mango as an ingredient in a wok line?  They must have spied my eating habits before letting me wok in.  Teeheeee.
There are very few people on this side of the lake who could share my enthusiasm for this type of thing...I need to keep those ones close.  Very close.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment