Search this blog

Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wolf Berries

Who are these little goji berries in my breakfast and my crazy dreams?

The Tibetan monks that discovered these berries hundreds of years ago outlived those who did not eat them.  They have a unique taste.  They almost remind me of dried cranberries, but more bitter than not.  I believe I need to live a long and eventful life.
Tomorrow, I'm adding dried figs into the mix.

It's the little things that make me wild...

**I almost put in chili powder instead of cinnamon by accident this morning, and then thought to myself, why not?
Then I busted out the Cayenne Pepper and it was Me vs Breakfast.  I won. 
I shot out of the house like a solid fuel rocket!
I'll be sprinkling heat into my cold cereal every morning now.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment